Sophisticated scammers are attempting to trap innocent people. Several companies including limited company reclaiming to help businesses to get money from Government speedily in relation to COVID-19.
Be vigilant, there is no quick or slow way of obtaining any relief. Government is yet to establish a method for employers to be paid the money against furloughed workers.
On 24th of March, the prime minister ordered stricter measures to slow down the spread of Coronavirus; some of those measures are as follows;
1. A UK-wide lockdown from midnight
2. Everyone should stay at home unless the following reasons apply
i) Shopping for food or medicine (reduce as much as possible)
ii) Exercise for yourself or pets alone or with members of your household only, keeping social distances. Not with friends
iii) Medical appointments or as a carer visiting a vulnerable person
iv) Travel to and from work for essential workers only
3. All non-essential shops closed except food, pharmacy, newsagents, vets, petrol stations, hardware, banks, laundrettes and undertakers
4. Parks to stay open but communal play areas closed
5. Places of worship closed except for funerals
6. No gatherings of more than 2 people except for households
7. Roads and rail networks to stay open but only for essential workers to get to work
8. Police will have emergency powers from Thursday to arrest or fine anyone who doesn’t comply
We will keep you updated. Get in Touch with us!