There are different types of limited companies in the UK, such as companies limited by shares, companies limited by guarantee, private unlimited companies and public limited companies. Most people starting a business in the UK operate under a company limited by shares.
A limited company has to be registered with Companies House regardless of the type of company it is.
After incorporation, our first step is to gain an in-depth understanding of your business so that we can guide you as per your business requirements.
Our job is to prepare and explain to you each and every aspect of your annual statutory accounts in detail, and their impact on your business. We also make sure that the prepared accounts are complaint with all the Companies House and Inland Revenue regulations.
To find out more about the requirements for a limited company, please click here: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/factsheet/limited-company.pdf
Every year, following the preparation of your statutory accounts and financial reports, we will prepare a report for your business showing areas where you can minimize expenses and increase your earnings. Based on the report, we will offer advice on how you can reduce your tax bills by planning for them in advance.
We don’t just sit back and prepare your accounts at the year end, we work with you throughout the year, providing help with any accounting problems, employee costs, payroll issues, tax planning, purchasing, inventory levels, VAT and any other matters where you require professional advice.
Services we can provide:
- Incorporation of a limited company
- Help to open a business bank account – where requried
- Preparation and filing of abbreviated accounts to Companies House
- Preparation and filing of full set of accounts to HMRC – iXBRL format
- Preparation and filing of company tax return (CT600) to HMRC
- Advice on how tax system works in UK, including N.I. rates, etc
- Advice on how to keep good records
- Advice on whether your business needs to be registered for VAT, and if so, any available VAT schemes
- Advice on possible allowable expenses
- Tax liability and any relevant dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HMRC
- Unlimited email and telephone support throughout the year
- Bookkeeping software
- Tax planning
For a quick quotation, fill in the following form